Our Maximum Expansion Technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet you can buy. These cavernous hollow points are designed to expand upon contact with a fluid-based medium through hydraulic energy. They do not expand on dry mediums like wood, drywall, bone, or sheet metal. The expansion process of Lehigh’s Maximum Expansion technology is very different than that of a traditional lead jacketed bullet that expands when it comes in contact with a hard surface – we designed these bullets to expand where the expansion is needed and that is in the vital zone of your intended target.
Lehigh Maximum Expansion bullets expand with razor sharp petals positioned AND maintained at the largest diameter to provide the greatest cutting surface. Contrast this with a traditional jacketed bullet that expands and quickly mushrooms the nose back along the bullets shank once again reducing the diameter down to a less effective size. Through design and testing, we can move the expansion point and maintain the expansion diameter exactly where required providing the optimum terminal performance.
- Unequaled expansion providing outstanding terminal performance
- Largest expanding bullet in the industry while offering excellent penetration
- Exceptional accuracy due to state-of-art manufacturing process
- Machined solid copper bullets not swaged/formed
- Razor sharp petals for maximum terminal performance